Sunday 27 November 2011

BIG NEWS!

 

















The time has come for a new chapter to start in my life, and it's BIG NEWS!
From 28th November I will be heading out of the corporate world of graphic design to start working for myself again, and it's going to be fun.
I've got lots of whopping projects with some really great artists lined up, so keep checking back for information as and when I can talk about it.
I'm also looking for COMMISIONS to help put food on the table at UME HQ, so if you’d like me to work on a project drop me an email (umetoys @ googlemail.com) My background is graphic design (major brands) offline and online, but I’m always up for sculpting, toy work and illustrations. I have some availability late December and the end of January – but if you fancy a chat, I am up for talking shop anytime.
Speaking of toy work – I’d love to get involved in more shows in 2012 – if you’ve got one or know of one coming up that you think I’d rock, let me know.
And last but no means least – I’ve also been known to snap a few photos from weddings to pet portraits and everything in-between, to have a look over my portfolio please visit www.umephotography.co.uk
So here’s to 2012 – exciting times indeed.

 




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the shift! I look forward to seeing what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Noah :-) love seeing your stuff all over the web

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lusida Rubber Products are capable enough of handling contract manufacturing projects. They have more than 20 years of experience and the project managers of the firm know their job well. The quality is great and the pricing is reasonable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails